Date: Thursday May 20th
Place: Bishop Lloyd's Palace
1: Warm -up session: No warm up session this month as an experiment.
2. Notices: Since I have booked Bishop Lloyd's Palace only until June we need to decide if we want to continue at Bishop Lloyd's Palace or try out another venue. We also need to discuss the format of the group (e.g. general views on a warm-up session, the read-around and homework).
Results of vote:
1. Venue.: 13 people voted for use to stay at Bishop Lloyd's Palace.
1 person voted to go elsewhere.
So we are staying in Bishop Lloyd's.
2. Warm-up session: 0 people voted to keep it as it is.
0 people wanted just a stimulus topic.
2 people voted to have no warm-up
7 people voted for warm-up sessions in alternate meetings.
So we'll go with this.
3. Time: Everyone preferred to keep the time to 7.45pm.
4. Timing of pieces. I proposed that people should time their work beforehand. Our agreed time limit is 5mins long.
4: Homework: Choose a colour and try to evoke it without saying what that colour actually is.
Museum Launch tomorrow night.
Library sessions: last night's (Poetry Shed) was good, next one Lindsey Davis Monday 7th June, 7:30pm. Tickets £3 for library members, £5 for non members, includes refreshments.
Jon Mayhew, Nik Perring and Caroline Smailes Wednesday 9th June, 7pm. Tickets £3 library members, £4 non-members.
My Launch 28th June in the Forum Theatre.